Get Cash Fast!
Bring in almost any item of value to any of our seven locations in South and Central Florida. Tell us how much you are looking for, and if your collateral meets the value of the appraisal, you walk out with cash in hand! Yes, it is that simple. You must be the lawful owner of any property you are attempting to pawn; we are part of a highly regulated industry and report each and every transaction to law enforcement on a daily basis. You will need to bring valid, government-issued picture identification, such as a driver’s license or state issued ID card, passport, or military ID. All clients must be at least 18 years of age and are required to fill out a pawn contract, which must be both signed and fingerprinted.
What can I pawn? — Pretty much anything!
Jewelry, Watches, or Diamonds
From high luxury branded jewelry, to broken jewelry or scrap gold, pawning your valuables at Queen of PAWNS is very simple.
1. All precious metals are appraised by weight, using a legal-for-trade scale, and assessed for purity. All testing is performed in your presence, and at no risk to your valuables. At Queen of PAWNS, we are up to date with the fluctuating gold market, and we guarantee the best price.
2. Luxury and collectible watches are graded on condition and authenticity. We specialize in Rolex, Breitling, Cartier, Patek Philippe, Tag Heuer, Omega, and much more. Orginal boxes and certificates are highly appreciated.
3. Diamonds and precious stones are graded on a case by case basis according to cut, color, clarity, and carat weight. If you have a rare or unique diamond requiring special attention, we invite you to please call to schedule an appointment with one of our GIA certified experts.
Electronics and Musical Instruments
If you want to pawn electronics or musical instruments:
1. We suggest adding as much value as possible to your loan. That means including any accessories, cables, and manuals. In fact, whenever possible, bring in the original packaging. The closer a product is to it’s original, in-store appearance, the higher the appraisal.
2. All electronic devices and musical instruments are powered on and tested to ensure that they function properly.
3. We accept DVD players, DVDs, Game Systems, TVs, Computers, Sound Systems, Cameras, Pianos, Stringed and Percussion Instruments, and much more! Turn your valuable items into immediate cash!
Vehicles (Cars, Motorcycles, Bikes, and Trailers)
Yes, we accept cars, motorcycles and other vehicles as collateral too! To get a loan on your vehicle:
1. Make sure the title is clean, clear and current. There must be no lien notations for a certificate of title to be acceptable.
2. Our appraisal and offer is based on the results of a title check, visual inspection, test drive, and pricing from the Kelley Blue Book.
3. For the duration of the loan, we will keep possession of both the title and the vehicle. As Florida law forbids pawnshops from issuing title loans. Your vehicle will be safely stored and kept at one of our locations.
Power Tools and Hardware
Bring in your valuable tools collecting dust in the garage! Turn them into cash — fast! If you want to pawn Power Tools or Hardware:
1. We suggest adding as much value as possible to your loan. That means including any accessories, cases/boxes and manuals. In fact, whenever possible, bring in the original packaging. The closer a product is to its original, in-store appearance, the higher the appraisal.
2. All tools, hardware, and devices are powered on and tested to ensure that they function properly.
3. Turn your valuable items into immediate cash!